First You Learn How to Make with Blogger Blogs. You start  to Make Money. Visit The Blogs  Click Here.



* I will never hit "like" in here because you annoy me featuring this on every single video I browsed on youtube for the past week!

* can't tie a knot....which means...can't move on....i just don't get it...i twist, twist, twist....and it just un-knots byitself.........ugghh..!!

* thanks for starting the balloon twisting again i realy enjoy them. sounded great in my right ear .i do it a different way but it comes out with just a smaller nose.

*I do a lot of FAST line work and your tutorials are fantastic for me. Thank You!!
*I spent 20 minutes just to tie the knot on ballongen who jumped out of my hands when I finally got it tied ....

*To make balloon animals we need professional balloons or anyone which has that shape is fine? (I mean, the long sausage form).

 
*Hi Michael, I'm going through all your videos again and loving everyone of them. The one animal that I would like to see "really" simplified (2 balloons) for restaurant or line work is a Panda.Thank you