First You Learn How to Make with Blogger Blogs. You start  to Make Money. Visit The Blogs  Click Here.


*Love your video, easy to follow video. Went to pin it and it didn't allow it because it said it had ben reported as spam. Would love to pin it!

* Great vid. Thanks for taking your time, it make it easy and enjoyable to follow! Keep up the good work!! :)

* I am going to pre-make 50 of this design to give away to toddlers and preschoolers at an egg hunt this week. I made this before, except I turned the two 1inch bubble down ward (it looks like bunny teeth), and skipped the first bubble. (I forgot about that bubble). Thanks for sharing.

* Thanks for the cool bunny.Do you have a video for the top hat that is in the intro?

* Thank you most of us here agree your good at balloon twisting and making helpful videos!
* amei seu video apesar de não falar inglês entende todo o processo.obrigada

* me encanto yo estoy aprendiendo y verla hacer eso es impresionante la felicito realmente me gusta

* You are so good. I just started twisting balloons like two weeks ago just playing with my son. I find it so fun and I'm interested in learning more. At first I didn't want to try your designs and stuck to one balloon designs. But one day I decided to challenge myself and tried one of your designs and was so happy with it. It was the bike design. :) now, one balloon animals are just too plain. I'm excited to learn more from you. You make it look so easy! Hopefully someday I will be as good as u.

* Love your video, easy to follow video. Went to pin it and it didn't allow it because it said it had ben reported as spam. Would love to pin it!

* rabbit balloon spaghetti you guys are brazilian or english?

* hi sisters, just wondering if you can do a video demo for the hats you are wearing here the pink and the black? thank you so much. God bless.

*is a way of putting you thumb or finger through the balloon, isn't hard just takes practice. no pinching the balloon like when twisting just bend it over your chosen finger and pull in different directions while pushing finger through