First You Learn How to Make with Blogger Blogs. You start  to Make Money. Visit The Blogs  Click Here.


* I'm happy to report Holly I made about a dozen of these Cute Penguins at our Waterfront last night & they were a BIG hit. I'm there all weekend so I imagine I will be making many more. Every one I handed out last night, you could hr the crowd say 'that's SO cute'., lol. I even forgot to draw on the bow tie, so I'll make sure I don't forget that today. I even made the tail a little different; just did a small fold over twist. I can c this design becoming very popular. You Rock young lady!

* I made my mom one for mothers day (they are her favorite animal) and she loved it. I used a different color then black and they look cute in colors. Try using pink or blue in place of black.

* HOLLY!!!! U'd be sooooo proud of me! Could NEVER get feet anything close to symetrical... till now. I make 4 identical size sausage links, then twist 2 make 2 PERFECT FEET! THANKS 4 ALL U DO!

* Okay, I can use a little help. When I make the body, it llooks okay except there's kind of a gap in the center where the ears, head, and body join up. You can see all these uninflated twisted latex bits kind of like a spider web. It's not pretty! I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for this video! I love your creations! :)

* Hey Holly, did a 9 hr shift yesterday at our Waterfront and probably made 20 or more of these Cute Penguins. Everytime I finished one, after I drew on the eyes and bow tie and turned it around, I would hear so many AWWWW THAT'S SO CUTE, LOL. I was making them all diff colors plus b n w. I'll look for u on FB so I can add u. I'm posting pics there from this event tonite. Doing another 5 - 6 hrs today. This one is also FUN to make :-)
* then just reverse inflate for how big u want the nose. I also do this often. This is also the technique I use when I want to put a small bubble in the middle of a 260 to make antennae for a caterpillar or butterfly etc.. I just take the balloon, find the middle and give it a real good stretch. Then when I mouth inflate (haven't tried a hand pump), only the area u stretch will inflate. Haha, everytime I do this, someone will say, 'how did u do that'? LOVE this design.

*Hey Holly, just a couple quick tips on this Adorable Penguin, that I do myself, for the nose. Yr technique is great & works fine. 2 other ways, that I think r a little faster & easier; inflate the piece for the nose all the way. Pinch off however big u want the nose to be and let the rest of air out and tie. I use this most often. Also, u can pinch/stretch the end, about 1/4", of the short piece, to weaken the latex. Then when u use yr pump to inflate, it will reverse inflate and.....

* What an awesome, and easy penguin! Thank you for sharing your talent... I love it!