*Malik Haddadi is a magical comedy entertainer, balloon artist, and juggler with over 15 years experience.
*Thumbs up if you are watching this in 2015.
*Thanks dude my balloon unbended everything except for the HEAD!!! and tail I did the back legs and thanks dude it makes me feel really good!
*Did this and my daughter loves it! Thanks for the instruction.
* Quite disrespectful, indeed. Calling a stranger an idiot on a balloon tutorial video? Not the best decision, I reckon. Also apologies for the late reply, I don't spend my time on YouTube reading irrelevant comments.
* Thumbs up if you're watching in 2013. thx for that I feel great that u made that so easy my instructions were so hard.
*But when you twist the balloon, why doesn't it come apart (untwist)? Everything else that you twist other than balloons come apart when you let go.
* I'm happy to say I made my first balloon animal with your tutorial!
Thank you for posting!
*thumbs up if you hate all the thumbs up comments so otherwise just thumbs down o mG and how does he just twIST IT LIKE THAT
*Too bad so many of the comments are lame :(. My daughter and I are loving this tutorial.
*Thumbs up if you don't know what year you're watching this in because you have short term memory loss :D
*THUMBS UP IF YOU THINK NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO SPELL
YOU'RE Balloon.
*I have to make balloon animals for my drama show in 2 weeks and I don't know how to do this so it's very helpful! Thank you so much!
*OMG my balloon popped and it scared the crap out of me.... lol this video is useless now that was my last balloon string..
*thumbs up if you are using balloon animals on a process speech!!!!
*Thank you for posting balloon this kind of vids. I know for sure that my students are gonna love it!
*
thank you very much. the work you guys have made me. income for a family ... thank you once again ...successful greeting Balloon ... work to make the benefits, for others ... thx ...
*This video saved me. My daughter's balloon dog came undone and I was able to make it fairly easily. From tears to hugs. What a morning!!
*Thank you for posting this! I just got a balloon animal kit as a gift, but the instructions are very difficult to understand if you haven't done this before. Your video makes it easy. My daughter will be very happy.
