*Absolutely the most cutest and easy panda ever! Thanks so much!!!
**Thanks. I wish I had made attaching the head to the body a little easier.
**
Hi! Panda is my new favourite dseign! congratulations! i just add two things to your original one, a piece of 160 green as a bamboo in de arms (that works very well) and a piece of 260 black to make the lips empty as the ones that you use to make the border of the shell in yoshii. Good job!
**Both are great additions. I also add bamboo most of the time, and I sometimes add an un-inflated balloon for the lips as well. But for the video, I was trying to keep it simple.
**Best panda ever! Thank you so much for sharing.
I love your work...Keep twisting.
**You are so gifted and you are so kind to share your lovely gifts with others thank you.
**awesome, i'm taking back my old hobby! this will be my first after 3 years
**Thank you. Your instructions very thorough . I love this design .
**great job !!!!! greetings balloon !
