First You Learn How to Make with Blogger Blogs. You start to Make Money. Visit The Blogs Click Here.
**When he bounced the balloon I died laughing. The song just made it worse! XD.
**already many years but this video still make my day hehehehehe ♥♥
**i like the part when he put the ballon on his head lol
**LOL my favorite part was when he had the balloon on his head he even mad Simon laugh!
**Yea I watched this 20 times and I laughed my ass of each time! I LOVE THIS ACT!!!
**too be fair i think his talent was a bit higher i mean you have to be very very non clostrophoic to do that!
**is it just me, or they pushed buttons too fast, because i would love to see the whole performance of balloon.
**i know him, but never knew he was on britain's got talent :D going to ask him to do this next time i see him haha
**Haha simon was trying sooo hard not to laugh!!!
** i think it's amazing that he can actually breathe in there.
**I love Steve, he's so awesome in person, and he does so much more that just huge balloon stuff. He's an amazing circus performer in general.
**I was blowing up a balloon while watching this. When that head starting bouncing, I nearly choked to death on that balloon. ...And I nearly died again when he started hopping.
